- My washing machine broke;
- My hot water heater broke;
- My refrigerator broke (is still broken);
- My camera broke (is still broken);
- My roof still leaks
- I still have rats (though I may downgrade to mice)
- I started, then quit, Turkish class out of rage and frustration that after four months of classes, I am very good at filling in blanks in workbooks but cannot communicate that someone needs to come to my house and fix all these things in a way that anyone understands.
It's been a rage-filled week. Plus, I finally joined Facebook and that's more fun than blogging.