The Producer has been invited to speak at Career Day at one of Baku's main international schools. A lot of time was spent over the weekend brainstorming his talking points.
He really needs to have a top notch presentation, because even though he's on right before the guy who's going to talk about microfinance ("First, kids, you need to understand how CAMEL assessments work"), he's scheduled for right after Baku's Most Famous Resident! The pressure is totally on!
I'll give you an exclusive preview:
- Fetching coffee: Nuances that will help you keep your job
- The porn industry: Are you up for it?
- Art versus Commerce?: I don't understand the question
- Fake blood: establishing the correct ratio of sugar to water
- Where to find ketamine in downtown Portland on a Wednesday night